Model 1575 - Water Treatment Controller
The Model 1575 uses the latest in
microprocessor capability, giving the user a high level of application
flexibility. A large illuminated graphics screen, multiple inputs, and very easy
setup characterize this new technology. Water meters, sensors and plumbing
assemblies are purchased separately.
- Use this Controller for Cooling towers, Chill loops, Boilers, and condensate
- Removable power cord and receptacles for simple conduit installations.
- Scheduled feed, which can use three relays for biocides or other chemicals.
- Two (2) water meter inputs, two (2) drum switch inputs, conductivity input,
flow switch input, and 4-20 mA output are all standard features.
- Designed with a single circuit board for better reliability and lower cost.
- Large open shallow enclosure for easy wiring.
- Ball valve delay feature allows accurate control of motorized ball valves.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel domed numeric keypad and illuminated graphical
display allow for quick and easy programming. Steel domed switches improve the
tactile sensing and life expectancy of the keypad.
- Easy to program, the Model 1575 Controller menu is just like the Lakewood
2000 Series controllers.
- Controller can be removed from a cooling tower and be placed in another
type of application when used with the appropriate conductivity sensor.
- Single circuit board design improves reliability.
- No add-on options. 4-20 mA output and biocide features are standard.
||± 10 µS
|Accuracy & repeatability
||16 tactile push-buttons
||illuminated 128x64 pixel LCD
|Drum Switch Inputs
||2 digital contact inputs
|Water meter inputs (2)
||Contact head, paddle wheel or turbine
||Max. blowdown time exceeded
||One 4 - 20 mA, non-isolated powered
||3 selectable use, 1 blowdown
||3A each, 10A total
||120/240 VAC 50/60 Hz
||32° - 120°F (0 - 49°C)
|Max Pressure (at 100°F)
||140 psi (9.65 bar)
||600 psi (41.3 bar)
||70 psi (4.8 bar)
||1 gpm (3.785 Lpm)
||Varies w/orifice plate
||1 gpm (3.785 Lpm)
Model 2430 - Microprocessor-Based ORP & Conductivity
Cooling Tower Controller
LONWORKS* Technology is the latest in microprocessor capability that gives
the user the highest level of application flexibility. A large graphic screen,
multiple inputs and very easy setup with easy field upgrades characterize this
- 4-electrode conductivity includes fouling compensation and alarm.
- Differential ORP sensor with diagnostics indicate fouled reference or open
- Integral flowsight & flow switch lockout.
- Records both makeup (MTR1) and blowdown (MTR2) water meter totals.
- Configure blowdown water meter (MTR2) as second makeup meter.
- Blowdown Relay options:
- Bleed x gallons for every x gallons makeup
- Bleed x minutes for every x gallons of makeup
- Bleed by setpoint
- Bleed by cycles of concentration with NCON/NCKT Option
- Bleed by multi-setpoint selected with NCON/NCKT Option
- Three user-selectable relay options (four additional with NRLY):
- Feed by setpoint, direct or reverse;
- Water meter actuated feed. MTR1, MTR2 orsum;
- Feed after blowdown by percent of bleed time;
- Feed by percentage of time;
- Schedule feed timer (-RTC Option);
- General alarm contact.
- Three security levels:
- View only
- Four different languages.
- English Spanish (standard)
- English French (optional)
- English German (optional)
- Multiple control options in a single economical package.
- Very accurate control of chemical feed and cycles of concentration.
- Very low maintenance.
- Tolerant to power surges and brownouts.
- Power cord, plug outlets and attached plumbing make installation easy.
There is plenty of protected room inside the enclosure for electrician wiring.
- Very accurate monitoring of the evaporated water.
- Feeds chemical AFTER blowdown.
- Has expansion slots to add additional control, such as chiller loop
monitor and cycles of concentration based on incoming makeup water.
||120/240 VAC 50/60 HZ
||0-5,000 µS (other ranges optional)
||4 electrode Conductivity
ORP combination glass electrode
||± 40 µS
||-1000 to +1000 mV
|Water Meter Input
||Two contacting head or open collector.
||± 5 mV
||Four, 3 Amps @120 VAC
||Two, isolated w/-35L
||Direct or Reverse
(configurable in the field)
||140 psi (9.7 bar) @ 100°F (38°C)
||Illumin. 128x64 pixel LCD
||1 gpm (3.8 Lpm)
UL and CSA listed
*LONWORKS is a registered trademark of Echelon Corporation.